TM1 Documentation tool (Documenter)

Hi CPMians,

We all know that post-development, how boring, hectic, & time-consuming is Documanting Task is?
I noticed that unlike in Cognos Planning, in TM1 its difficult to export & document the objects such as Cubes, Dimensions, etc details in a file.
Moreover; during development or support task, when the model becomes huge or complex sometimes people lose the exact data flow
of the model (as Rule sets are difficult to understand). Some times developer ,by mistake, deletes an object (be it a cube, dimension, element, or a subset)
that is providing is data to some other object. TM1 do not disallow to do so, but the model goes on a toss.

So, here I present TM-One DoKumentor Version 2.5
Please install this software with ADMIN RIGHTS on machine
I believe, it will very useful to TM1 Consultants & Developers, and the Organisations as well.
Myself being a TM1 Consultant, know the pain-areas of a Consultant. Having a Java background; I developed this software.

Software Features:
A. Documentor Module (Enhancements).

[ul][]Detailed information / summary of the cubes.
[
]Cube Sizing.
[]Views info (optional).
[
]Rules info (optional).
[]Detailed information / summary of the Dimensions.
[
]Subsets info (optional).
[]Export TI Process list.
[
]Export Dimension Attributes
[]Export Element Attributes
[
]Output html file with index on left side & Object details in center pane that make easy to navigate the objects.[/ul]

B. Object Dependency Checker Module. New!

[ul][]Cube Dependency: Select a cube & see all the other cubes depending on this. (i.e. view all cubes that are been sourced by this cube.
[
]Dimension Dependency: Select a DIM & see all cubes & rules using this DIM. It also displays if this Dim is being used as Picklist anywhere.
[]Element Dependency: Select an Element from Dim & see all cubes using , specifically, this element Data.
[
]Subset Dependency: Select a Subset & see all the views using this subset. It also displays if this Subset is being used as Picklist anywhere.
[*]Cube-Element Dependency: This is detailed level element dependency. This module checks if the data of selected element of the selected cube is being used anywhere.[/ul]

You can download it from:
http://www.mediafire.com/?98q9a8tm9nu0w01
or
https://rapidshare.com/files/3609668715/TM1_Documenter_Version2.5.rar

How to:-
Please install this software with ADMIN RIGHTS on machine
Install “TM-One DoKumentor” on the workstation where TM1 server installed, configure it (in “Help” menu: “Congifure Application”), & use it.

Your suggestions & queries welcome. Please provide me feedback of this tool.

Krishna
+91-9226778000
krishna.dixit.sp@gmail.com

I will test it this weekend!

thanks for sharing. ;D