RQP-DEF-0371 Operation unsupported in forward only cursor mode was used error message for a scheduled burst report
When a scheduled burst report is executed, the report will fail with the error: RQP-DEF-0371 Operation unsupported in forward only cursor mode was used
The query property “Execution Optimization” in the report was set to “All Rows”
Set the Execution Optimization property to Default.
- Open the report in Report Studio.
- Go to the query explorer.
- Select the first query and under the properties pane set the Execution Optimization to Default.
- Save and run the report. If the problem persists, you may need to set this property for your other queries.
After making changes to the report you must change the report schedule.
- Launch the Administration console from Cognos Connection
- From the Status tab click Schedules
- Find the report and click the blue Actions button on the report
- Select Modify the schedule
- In the options section check Override the default values
- Under the Bursting section check the Burst the report option
- Save the changes to the schedule.