List report permission roles,groups, and users in repository

Hi,
I need to report that permission of dashboard,reports,folders and packages for roles,groups, and users. How can we report this?
I ve looked at repository but I could not find any relation that permission of reports,folders and packages for roles,groups, and users.
For example

my report name : Credit Cards transaction report have permission to business unit(role)(execute ), developers(users) (execute,write,create) .

How can i find all relation for all dashboard,reports,folders and packages.

remark: Our repository data is in Oracle DB.

Thx

Hi,

There is not something like this out of the box in Cognos :’(

but there are 2 options:

1. When you can program, you can use the SDK kit for Cognos to built this yourself.
  2. Buy it. I use Motio for this and it works well. I also saw impact suite and this does the trick as well.

[quote=“CognosGuru, post:2, topic:688”]Hi,

There is not something like this out of the box in Cognos :’(

but there are 2 options:

1. When you can program, you can use the SDK kit for Cognos to built this yourself.
  2. Buy it. I use Motio for this and it works well. I also saw impact suite and this does the trick as well.[/quote]

Thx for reply,
I tried motio. It presents good information and can meet my report data :slight_smile: but it would be great if it could have flexible query result set. Also, there is a Turkish encode problem when exporting csv and html format :’( …