How can i find my excel model when i set my workflow

When i set my workflow,i enter the ‘security and navigation’,i choose the workbook path,but i can not find
my excel model which i have put on the Application before.How can i find it?Thanks!

the excel workbook should be in the application directory somewhere.

You can select a worksheet by choosing it from a list or by directly typing its name.

Steps to Select a Worksheet from the TM1 Applications Tree

1. Click the TM1 Applications option and then click Browse.
    The Select a Worksheet dialog opens.

2. Select a worksheet and then click OK to return to the Action Button Properties dialog.
    The Application folder path and name of the worksheet you selected displays in the Workbook box.

3. To manually enter the Application folder path to the workbook, type the path into the Workbook box:
    * Start with the first folder name under Applications and use a back-slash \ character to separate folders. Do not include the Applications folder in the path. For example:

Planning Sample\Bottom Up Input\Budget Input

* To specify a worksheet and cell location to which you want to navigate, type the worksheet name and location in the Sheet box using the following format:

=SheetName!ColumnNameRowName

Note: If you enter a worksheet name that includes spaces, you must enclose the name in single quotes as shown in the following example.

='My First Sheet'!$A$2

Steps to Select a File from a Local or Network Folder

1. Click the Files option and then click Browse.
    The Open dialog opens where you can browse local and network folders.

2. Select a worksheet file from the Open dialog and then click Open.
    The selected file and path are displayed in the Workbook box.

3. To manually enter the file name and path to the workbook
    * Type the value in the Workbook box in the following format:
    \ComputerName\Folder\WorkbookName
    * To specify the worksheet to which you want to navigate, type the worksheet name in the Sheet box.

Steps to Use an Excel Reference that Contains the Name of the Workbook or Worksheet

1. Click the Excel Reference button.
    The Select a Cell dialog opens:

2. Select the cell where the workbook name can be found and click OK.
    Repeat the above steps to select the Sheet name.

3. To manually enter an Excel reference where the name of the workbook or worksheet can be found, type the reference in the Workbook and Sheet boxes. An Excel reference can point to a cell or a named range, and starts with the = symbol.
    * To reference a single cell, use the following format:
    =ColumnNameRowName

* To include a sheet name, add the name of the sheet followed by an exclamation mark as follows:
      =SheetName!ColumnNameRowName

Note: If you enter a worksheet name that includes spaces, you must enclose the name in single quotes as shown in the following example.

='My First Sheet'!$A$2

* To reference a named range that evaluates to a single cell, use the following format:

=NamedRange

I CAN NOT THANK U TOO MUCH, :wink: