The client did something wrong.
CM-REQ-4159 Content Manager has returned an error in the response header.
CAM-AAA-0064 The function ‘CAM_UnprotectData’ failed.
CAM-CRP-0251 An unexpected error occurred.
Error received when trying to log into Cognos Connection via IIS Gateway. No error received when trying to log into Cognos Connection via Dispatcher port 9300. This indicates a web server problem.
Misconfiguration of the IIS webserver
Internet Information Services (IIS)
Recreate Virtual Directories in IIS.
- Open IIS.
- Right-click on Default Websites -> New Virtual Directory.
- Enter name for Virtual Directory. Click Next.
- Browse to web content folder of Cognos installation. Click OK. Click Next.
- Right-click on newly created Virtual Directory -> New Virtual Directory.
- Enter ‘cgi-bin’ for name. Click Next.
- Browse to cgi-bin folder of the Cognos installation. Click OK. Click Next.
In IIS 6.0, check also the Web service Extentsions. Make sure that CGI & ISAPII are set to ‘Allowed’ or that there is a web extentsion created for the login scripts. ie. cognos.cgi and cognosisapi.dll