Analysis Studio Multi Column Filter

Hi All,

I’m not very versed with the capabilities of analysis studio so maybe some guidance would be much appreciated.

What I am trying to achieve is Sales Channel as a hierarchy as rows.

The complexity comes in as I want to have one column just displaying the measures of one particular product. (Date and below it product desc)

And another column. Date and below it other atrtibutes of a product ie. Product Type and below it only a particular few products
which would result something like this…

DATE            DATE
                                    Product Group
                 Product A      Product A,B,C,D

Sales Channel x

Is this possible as I am thinking that I could probably apply context filter on the second column but will it be applied to the whole report and not just column 2 (ie. If i filter on a perticular product group)?

I could probably do some fancy report in report studio to achieve this with derived columns but the client wants to have the ability to drill up and down. Hence I think analysis studio would be better at generating this output.

Can someone provide some advice and direction. Your help is much appreciated . Thanks.

Eu Jin Yap,

Is this possible as I am thinking that I could probably apply context filter on the second column but will it be applied to the whole report and not just column 2) ?

i think this says it all… :frowning:

Thanks. Actually set it up the morning that day. =)

???

well… can you tell me HOW you did this…? i’m not familiar with this option… ::slight_smile:

thanks Eu Jin Yap!