I'm looking for Cognos Reporting Developer

For my Client British multinational insurance company we looking for Cognos Reporting Developer to work in Warsaw (Poland).

Purpose

• To develop high quality technical solutions for the reporting on IT and Change iCARE system. Taking into account business, application and infrastructure requirements including platform integration/optimisation
• Providing IT knowledge and expertise to develop, deliver, and maintain the system and associated applications according to industry best practice standards
• Contribute to the formulation, recommendation, design, planning and delivery of strategically aligned initiatives, in support of the business

Qualifications

• Must have excellent English
• Relevant technical degree, equivalent higher education or suitable experience Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or Physics or have equivalent level commercial experience.

Technical skills core

• Cognos Reporting skills consisting of
Cognos Report Studio reports & Cognos Workspace Advanced reports
• Knowledge of IBM Cognos Report Studio(v10.2), Active reports (v10.1), self service reports, creation of workspaces (v10.2)
• Cognos administration knowledge
• Experience using basic Windows and browser functionality
• Linking to IBM OpenPages
• Adherence to GIT and Stash processes required for code deployments and packaging
• Jira

Desirable skills
• HTML and Javascript experience

If you are interested please contact me on klaudia.pakula@g-force.com.pl